Saturday, April 23, 2011

Love: Post 1

From my journal:

August 23, 2007

I've met a boy. His name is Matt. I'm still sorta on the fence about the whole situation. He is an awesome person and I love spending time with him. He is also a lot different than me. We are truly coming from different places - and we approach things in different ways as well. But I feel a connection there I know I wouldn't pursue if I didn't think it could go somewhere, but I honestly didn't think I would meet someone so quickly after my move. Obviously it is nice to get to know someone and have some instant stability - but on the other hand I know I can't handle being hurt right now so I am hesitant to put myself out there - fully anyway.

He really is awesome. I don't think I've ever had someone treat me with the kindness and respect that he gives me. And he has these eyes that I was to stare into. And he has the greatest laugh. And I love when I say something that makes him smile. He has a way, already, of putting my mind at ease- and I love when he grabs my hand or puts his arm across my back. I love when he says "hey pretty lady."

I know I am falling into "like" with him. I know I need to explore it more and see what really is going on. I wonder where this will go.


*~*

And that was just the begining. What a wonderful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment